Julissa Garcia Mirada Miss Cover Girl 2019
Mirada Miss Cover Girl Registration
YOU COULD BE THE NEXT Mirada Miss Cover Girl!
the next face of MIRADA MAGAZINE Requirements:
Age: 14-16 Female
No Experience Necessary
Contact Mirada Magazine. Interested in advertising with us? Interested in the Quinceañera and Business Expo?
Tell us your inquiry.
5515 W Overland Rd Boise ID United States 83705
Cell (208) 600-9200 / Office 208 - 377 - 0812
Mirada Miss Cover Girl
Hispanic Educational Leadership Program
DESCRIPTION OF THE “MIRADA MISS COVER GIRL” PROGRAM
This educational program began in the year 2009 through Mirada Miss Cover Girl by recognizing the great need to prepare our young Hispanic teenagers from 14 to 16 years of age to be women leaders of tomorrow.
“Mirada Miss Cover Girl” will put out the call to young Latinas aged 14 who will celebrate their Quinceañera .
This contest provides the opportunity to a number of teen girls to integrate, share, learn about their culture, and enjoy art and customs in a healthy competition of girls of the same age and Latin roots, where one of them will be awarded by a selection of judges who will rate her oral expression, personality, beauty, modeling ability, and charm.
“Mirada Miss Cover Girl” has been bringing the Hispanic community of the Treasure Valley together for six years now and has demonstrated itself as the place for integration that unites cultural ties. Furthermore, the parents of the participants have expressed their gratitude for the positive transformation they have seen in their daughters in terms of their attitudes towards their origins and the ways in which they involve themselves with society after completing this marvelous process.
To be the most recognized cultural event in the state of Idaho, which promotes education and Latina culture, and contributes to the formation of values integrated with the Hispanic community.
To carry out the Mirada Miss Cover Girl event by facilitating the invitation and participation of young Latinas to promote the tradition of the Quinceañera as a special cultural space which maintains the Mexican cultural roots, promotes education and the Spanish language, and contributes to the formation of values integrating the Hispanic community in the state of Idaho.
- Invite and promote the participation of families with girls aged 14 and 15 in Mirada Miss Cover Girl by way of the Mirada Magazine and other methods of communication.
- Train the Mirada Miss Cover Girl participants with workshops covering personal and social development within Latin culture and traditions.
- Develop a creative environment with artistic cultural activities and personal development through educational forums that guide Quinceañeras to have a positive attitude about their roots and empower them in society.
- Encourage the participation of schools, universities, and companies in projects for the wellbeing of young people.
- Build consciousness in our youth about the opportunities they have for education and fun and healthy ways to spend their time.
Have a positive impact on young people to conserve the cultural values and traditions of Hispanics.
Create a space for the Hispanic community to come together.
Identify the potential for developing cultural events in other parts of the state of Idaho.
Protect family values, a sense of belonging, responsibility, and above all, personal accomplishment and a better future.
Generate of sense of cultural belonging among the families of our community